Coffee is life!
If that’s your motto, then you likely drink that cup of joe for a number of reasons. Whether it’s the energizing boost in the morning, a reason to socialize and connect, or simply the delicious smell and taste, we can all agree that coffee is a common part of so many daily routines.
CBD is quickly becoming a part of many daily routines, just like coffee. Or at least we think it should be. That's because CBD can have a positive affect in so many areas:
- Homeostasis (the maintenance of balance).
But what about combining coffee and CBD? This is an emerging trend that so many are trying for different reasons. But does it make sense? We certainly think it does!
By drinking CBD coffee, users have been able to reap the benefits of CBD but in a tasty drink that is already part of their daily routine. These benefits include:
- Eased feelings of anxiety and stress
- Encouraged relaxation and tranquility
- Improved overall mood
- Eased pain
- Reduced coffee jitters
- Improved focus
CBD-infused coffee can be enjoyed in one of two ways, which depends on your preference:
- Already infused with CBD coffee beans, which are then brewed as you would normally make your coffee. However, if you’re specific about the coffee variety, flavors, and roasting of your coffee beans you won't find many options when looking for CBD-infused coffee beans.
- Brewed coffee with CBD extracts added to it later. This allows you to enjoy your favorite cup of coffee and simply add in your favorite CBD extract, at the desired dosage, which gives you more control over flavor and strength.
Here on the farm, we prefer to brew our favorite coffee beans and then add in our 1200mg CBD extracts! But don't take our word for it. Here's a recipe to try: Pumpkin Spice CBD Coffee recipe!