Glen's Favorite Cookie - with a CBD Twist!
AUTHORED BY: CLARA KIRKLAND
Glen's Favorite Cookie… with a CBD Twist!
Clara here, from the Treadwell Farms Operations department, bringing you our very first CBD Recipe Remix! It seemed only fitting that we use the famous Glen Treadwell’s all-time favorite Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie for our first attempt. Not only did we complete a cookie remix by incorporating our staple 1200 mg Essential Blend CBD Hemp Extract, we also added fresh orange zest for a true Sunshine State touch and to show our love and appreciation for Florida citrus.
Up for a little challenge?? We want YOU to try your very own Recipe Remix by incorporating your Treadwell Farms CBD Hemp extract into your personal favorite cookie! Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and/or Facebook so we can see what sweet CBD treats you come up with. And if you’re really feeling adventurous, bring them to this year’s cookie exchange for a little twist! 😉
Now…. Let’s get to baking!
Cranberry Orange Oatmeal CBD Cookies
25 minutes – Makes 36 Cookies
**1 tsp of Treadwell Farms 1200mg Essential Blend CBD Hemp Extract = 240mg CBD. Each cookie in this recipe contains about 20mg of CBD**
1 cup unsalted Butter
3 tsp Treadwell Farms 1200mg Essential Blend CBD Hemp Extract
1 Orange (zested)
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Salt
3 cups Oats
1 cup dried sweetened Cranberries
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until soft and light. Add CBD Tincture and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add Orange zest to brown sugar and combine with fingers to release orange flavor. Add sugar and zest mixture to butter mixture and continue mixing.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add oats. Mix just until combined.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
- Form small scoops of cookies on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in oven preheated to 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet and then remove to a baking rack to continue cooling.